[time-nuts] KS-24361 EFC Error

Gerhard Hoffmann dk4xp at arcor.de
Mon Aug 17 21:31:44 EDT 2015

Am 12.08.2015 um 19:13 schrieb Dave M:
> I have verified with MTI that the recommended tuning voltage for model
> 260-0624-C is 0 to 6V.
> The datasheet range of -10V to +10V is the available range of EFC for
> the entire 260 series, and may or may not apply to any specific model
> within the 260 series.

I have measured the tuning behaviour of some MTI and Morion VCXOs.
The witeup is at:

< http://www.hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de/downloads/VCXO_tuning.pdf >

For the MTIs, the interesting range is indeed 0 to 6V, but they seem to
work without surprises in the +/- 10V range. So if your op amp delivers
a bit
more or if you think you could use +/- a few extra Hz against ageing:
that seems ok.

73, Gerhard, DK4XP