[time-nuts] HP5065A C-field current is temperature sensitive

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Sat Aug 22 09:39:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

i have done some short time measurements (30 Min.) on the current generator, in particular on the reference input and feedback input of the differential amplifier Q6A and .Q6B (base pin to GND).
On the reference input Q6A I have a stability equivalent to more than +/-1nA , In the Q6B I have a slow current changing about some hundred nA.
We can say the Reference voltage, R8,R6,R12 are stable over time. The problem can be only on R11,R10 or the Voltage to Current converter gain.
An Idea is to try to disconnect R10. This resistance is factory selected to set the correct current range, but is not an High stability like the R11.
At the moment I cannot disconnect the HP5065A under test but will be the next operation I will do.

Luciano
Timeok