[time-nuts] SRS PRS10 repair

ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com
Tue Aug 25 16:38:35 EDT 2015

FYI, if you have an FTDI USB/Serial dongle you can use the FTDI FT-Prog
utility to reprogram the chip to invert polarity from normal. I did that
with my 'Arduino' USB/TTL cable in order to talk to an Rb osc. No need to
mess around with additional inverters. You can get the utility from the
support area of their website.

Paul