[time-nuts] FLL errors

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:37:10 EDT 2015

If FLL: something that links frequencies,
  PLL: something that links phases,
  frequency detector: output proportional to frequency error,
  phase detector: output proportional to phase error (XOR),
and the original question (about FLL) was how to implement a simple FLL,
can an FLL be made by a phase detector? Can a PLL be made by a
frequency detector?
Phase_detector_XOR + RC + VCO-> FLL: equal frequencies, phase linked
to VCO odds,
in this case the frequency error is 0.