[time-nuts] GPS down converter question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:36:48 EST 2015

To Bobs comments your right. That 75 MHz may not be needed because of the
1575 input filter. That would save $29.
By the way I was shocked to see for all of $3 complete 1575 filter and LNA
chips. The only nasty challenge is the chips are extremely small. The cost
is low enough I can purchase several in case I screw it up. Its clearly
going to be at my maximum soldering skills.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL