[time-nuts] soldering QFN (was: GPS down converter question)

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:11:36 EST 2015

OSHSTENCILS.COM make excellent laser cut kapton solder paste stencils for dirt cheap.  I have had stencils in the mail the same day I sent them gerber files.
OSHPARK does good work for boards,  but they can be expensive for larger boards or quantities.  I usually use gojgo.com (in China, but I get boards back faster than Oshpark... and Ted Chen has been a pleasure to work with).  Also Dirty PCBs does decent boards for cheap.