[time-nuts] RG 6 U couplings

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Sat Dec 5 20:06:03 EST 2015

Over the years I've used a number of CATV style 75 ohm patch cords with F connectors, F female to female couplers and F to other connector adaptors to distribute gps signals from my GPS splitter to various receivers.   I've never been able to notice any difference in reported signal strength vs using "brand name" 50 ohm coax with N connectors.

That being said I've never looked at the cables on a network analyzer (:

Your mileage may vary
Sent from my iPhone