[time-nuts] Lessay and Soutons French LORAN Stations Shutting Down

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:20:19 EST 2015

Iain
Sorry to hear that. Much like the US a lost valuable reference.
That said at least the following Austrons will work on the secondaries and
only require 1 station.
2000, 2100, 2100F. I use them on secondaries all of the time.
Just punch in the gri and then select secondary on the 2100 and just
acquire on the 2100F.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL