[time-nuts] Lessay and Soutons French LORAN Stations Shutting Down

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 12:06:11 EST 2015

Hi Iain

I too received this news, sad day indeed:-(

I've regularly received Lessay ok on the 2100 when Anthorn has been  down
so can't say I've ever received a slave, Anthorn, with the  master, Lessay
actually out of range but although I've not  specifically monitored to check
I've never been aware of losing  Anthorn just because Lessay is off air,
which of course is as it  should be.

I don't recall receiving Sylt from here on the 2100 but found an FS700
locked to it recently, presumably with both Anthorn and Lessay off air
simultaneously.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR