[time-nuts] TAC32 not behaving properly

Morris Odell vilgotch at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 19 01:41:09 EST 2015

Hi all,

I have what I hope is a minor problem with TAC32 software. I'm running it on
a Windows 7 machine and using it to monitor a Motorola VP Oncore receiver in
my master clock. The seems to work OK but when I turn on the sound effects
it only sounds the second ticks when it's synchronizing i.e. when the time
display is red. Once it's locked on to the receiver and the display turns
black the ticks stop but it still beeps at the head of each minute. In the
past it's worked properly but since I had the machine down while my study
was being renovated it's started doing this.

Has anyone else had this problem or know of a solution?

Thanks,

Morris