[time-nuts] SMD TADD-1 distribution amplifier - seeking comments and suggestions?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Dec 22 14:45:18 EST 2015

Hi

Indeed, driving the device with a low noise (as in -175 dbc/Hz) OCXO does produce the expected -172 dbc/Hz
output. Checking either with a power splitter ahead of the sine to square conversion or splitting with logic gates
after the conversion yields a similar floor number. Close in noise is indeed higher than -175, but it’s still better
than any source you can buy to drive the device.

Bob