[time-nuts] 1 PPS Correction Problem using DS1123LE-50, Delay Line

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Wed Feb 4 14:47:49 EST 2015

Martyn,

In working with a 6T receiver we have noticed that sometimes the
reported offset correction is not correct. These instances appear to be
infrequent, and have only been noted as a single instance at a time. For
example you will occasionally get a -10.2nS correction when you should
get a positive one, or vice versa. Simply changing the sign of the
offending correction value appears to make it correct.

This doesn't sound exactly like what you are seeing, however.

Hope the info helps!

Dan