[time-nuts] CSAC change in temperature, max is now 40C

brent evers brent.evers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:55:25 EST 2015

My understanding is that 1000's of these are deployed on commercial ocean
bottom seismographs (Co. name not important) and per my last conversation
with them, that they had identified long term failure's on the CSAC.  They
also indicated that they could detect when failure was imminent, and that
microsemi was implementing a 'fix'.  Could be unrelated, but this might be
the fix.

Brent