[time-nuts] Austron 1250A Tuning tool

Ole Petter Ronningen opronningen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 02:07:43 EST 2015

Hello

My 1250A has drifted outside the range of the front panel control, so the
coarse adjust needs some fiddling. The manual makes mention of a special
tool to be used for this. I don't have the tool, the closest I can get is a
10" bamboo stick that I cunningly liberated from my wifes sushimaking mat!
I wondered if anyone else on the list has this tool, and can send me a
description/photo of the tip? I tried widdling the tip of my stick to
various shapes, but not knowing what it is supposed to mate with, it is a
bit frustrating..

Thank you all