[time-nuts] Looking for advice to get a submillisecond setup

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Sat Feb 21 04:54:32 EST 2015

On 2/20/2015 4:25 PM, Jim Lux wrote:

> /For an inexpensive "NTP for few hundred dollars to get better than a
> millisecond" end of things, I think the integrated GPS antenna/receiver
> with a suitable computer right next to it is the way to go.  Then you're
> just running a network cable and power.
> /

Given that the subject of a GPS unit integrated with the antenna has been touched, maybe some kind soul
could give me some information on this unit :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15089947/NavSymm1.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15089947/NavSymm3.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15089947/NavSymm2.jpg

Google is of no help...