[time-nuts] VC-OCXO EFC stability.

Daniel Mendes dmendesf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:49:50 EST 2015

I tried something like that once just to discover that the OCXO VFC port
had low impedance, so my voltage divider didnĀ“t behave very well. So i
put an amp op in unitary gain configuration between the two and things
improved a lot. Then I changed the amp op for a DP precision part and
things improved again. Then I choose resistors/trim pot with low TCR for
the voltage divider and things improved again. Then I made a good
layout, termally coupling the resistors.... well, you see this has no end :)

Daniel