[time-nuts] VC-OCXO EFC stability.

ct1dmk ct1dmk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:17:05 EST 2015

Thank you all for the input.
since I have 12v (or 15v) available
I will try the LT1027... looks promising, the so8
version with typ 2ppm/C... (or why not the can
version for 1ppm/C)

Application is OCXO reference for mmWave gear... I just
want the resulting 100's of GHz not to drift because of the
EFC volt. change as the ambient temperature changes :-(
Have a bunch of sources of freq. drift... At least this one
I think I can get rid off, to some extent.

Tks. Will report later.

Luis Cupido.
ct1dmk