[time-nuts] Advantest U3641 problem

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:48:24 EST 2015

Chuck if its not a totally integrated PLL board then you might reverse
engineer it and go from there.
As Bob says thats harder and harder to do because adjustments are done in
software and theres a big black chip with no clue these days. Technically
speaking WAS (we are screwed). :-) Or in a sentence it WAS working.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL