[time-nuts] Motorola Oncore M12+T Sawtooth

Tom Wimmenhove tom.wimmenhove at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:44:06 EST 2015

I've built a bunch of carrier board for the M12+T timing receiver. One
thing I could not find much information about is the maximum sawtooth
(which, I assume, related directly to the frequency of the receiver's
internal LO). I know my particular module outputs a correction values
between -15 and +15, in which case I could use a DS1023-25 delay-line chip
which uses .25ns increments instead of the DS1023-100, which uses 1ns. This
would give the overall circuit slightly better linearity. Problem is that
the datasheet doesn't say anything about this, it just says -128..+127ns.
Does anyone know if there are receiver units out there that have different
LOs ?

Regards,
 Tom