[time-nuts] Motorola Oncore M12+T Sawtooth

Tom Wimmenhove tom.wimmenhove at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:56:31 EST 2015

Hello Tom,

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Tom Van Baak <tvb at leapsecond.com> wrote:

> google for: m12 gps sawtooth

I have seen your saw-tooth graphs on leapsecond. It did slightly increase
my confidence that all units probably are within this range. I guess I can
assume this is the same among all M12 units.

> The +/- 127 comes from the range of 8 bits.

Yes. I just meant to say that the datasheet doesn't state anything about
the actual range of the saw-tooth correction message .

> /tvb (i5s)

Thanks.

Regards,
 Tom