[time-nuts] End of the World, or beginning of a new one?

Michael A. Waldron lists at mikew.org
Fri Jul 3 08:27:35 EDT 2015

Olivier from Heol says that it will revert to 1995 again in a few months, although he was unspecific as to the exact reasons he said they simulated it in their lab.

I've decided I'd like to upgrade the GPS in my 2100-rb, but it will probably be a little while before I get the job done.

-Mike

On 7/2/2015 3:01 PM, Bob Martin wrote:
> As I look at my Tymserve 2100 sitting in the rack to my left, the date it's displaying is JUL 02 2015.
>
> So the week rollover bug was coupled to the leap second? No wine to drink today (it's still early)...
>
> Anyone else with a TS2100 that's suddenly acting strange, er, correct for the first time in a while?
>
> bob k6rtm

Michael A. Waldron, AE0MW
http://www.mikew.org