[time-nuts] Nortel Trimble NTBW50AA GPSTM 10MHz Oscillator GPSDO

Ian Stirling is at opus131.com
Sun Jul 5 07:01:15 EDT 2015

On 07/05/2015 01:52 AM, skipp Isaham via time-nuts wrote:
> re: Nortel Trimble NTBW50AA GPSTM 10MHz Oscillator GPSDO

Skipp,

 I have one of those.
The supplied antenna is outside connected using RG59, high quality
coax but presumably a 1.4 SWR, which is fine.
Lady Heather is working showing the tracks of the satellites that she
is following. ADEV of the 10 MHz oscillator is currently 1.98e-12
and the 1ppm ADEV is 8.86e-13. I don't use the multi connector:
I fitted a standard coax power socket and soldered it to the
supply rail inside.

Ian, G4ICV, AB2GR