[time-nuts] Any other useful purpose for Austron 2100F or SRS FS700 receivers in US

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Sat Jul 11 17:42:02 EDT 2015

On 7/11/2015 8:14 AM, James Robbins wrote:
> Does anyone know of any other genuinely useful purpose to which the Austron 2100F, SRS FS700, etc receivers can be put in the US since the demise of Loran?  Inquiring minds would like to know.  Jim Robbins, N1JR
Jim, I gave my Austron to a friend in the UK,  at the time shipping
wasn't as bad as it is now, so I hope he was reasonably happy.  I can't
see any real hope of it ever coming back here, although there have been
frequent reports of eLoran testing, I'm not sure they ever amounted to
anything.

Dan - ac6ao