[time-nuts] 10MHz Square to Sine Wave Conversion

Michael mikenet213 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 14:23:51 EDT 2015

Before I waste time simulating too much...

Does anyone have any intuition around temperature dependence of these designs? Is one 'style' significantly better than another?

I'm far more concerned about phase shift of the fundamental during temperature swings than I am relative harmonic levels/phase moving around.

Michael