[time-nuts] 5 x 2 x 3 = 30 MHz

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 09:49:49 EDT 2015

Yes, all about experience , Ulrich

In a message dated 7/19/2015 9:46:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kb8tq at n1k.org writes:

Hi

There are an enormous number of variations on the basic  SC trap. Most of
what drives one to be “best” is the component selection  process. If a
coil above
X uh simply will not fit, time for a new circuit  ….

Bob

> On Jul 19, 2015, at 12:53 AM, jerry shirᴀr  <radio.n9xr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am attaching a file  showing the schematic for the trap used in a
Colpitts

http://www.bliley.com/products/crystals-precision-standard/vacuum-sealed/