[time-nuts] how to find low noise transistors

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Sun Jul 19 19:55:05 EDT 2015

some old but very good papers:
  Roger Muat, “Choosing devices for quiet oscillators”,
Microwave & RF, August 1984, pp. 166-170.
Grant Moulton, “Dig for the roots of oscillator noise”,
Microwave & RF, pp. 65-69, April 1986.
Julio Costa et al, “Extracting 1/f Noise Coefficients for
BJT’s,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 41,
No.11, pp. 1992-1999, Nov. 1994
  “Simulating Noise in Nonlinear Circuits Using the HP
Microwave and RF Design Systems,” HP Product note 85180-
4, c 1993.
73
Alex