[time-nuts] Who has a copy of:

Lester Veenstra lester at veenstras.com
Fri Jul 24 22:05:02 EDT 2015

Once apron a time, somewhere in this neighborhood, someone, or possibly more than one, presented documentation of the phase/frequency stability of the local (I think SOCAL) power grid.  AS I recall it was able to discern phase changes caused by local substations changing transformer taps..

Any got a copy(ies) I can get?

Lester B Veenstra  MØYCM K1YCM W8YCM
lester at veenstras.com

US Postal Address:
5 Shrine Club Drive
HC84 Box 89C
Keyser WV 26726
GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)
GPS: 39.33682 N  78.9823741 W (GPSDO)

Telephones:
Home:                     +1-304-289-6057
US cell                    +1-304-790-9192
UK cell                    +44-(0)7849-248-749
Guam Cell:              +1-671-929-8141
Jamaica:                 +1-876-456-8898

This e-mail and any documents attached hereto contain confidential or
privileged information. The information is intended to be for use only by the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail or any documents attached hereto is prohibited.