[time-nuts] eLoran next possible transmission test update

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Jul 25 08:24:41 EDT 2015

Hi

Dana has always seemed like a good choice for a national coverage site. I suspect
that the transmitter does not conflict much with growing corn. It’s got pretty good coverage from
of the eastern 2/3 of the country. You would still need a west coast site. It’s debatable
if you can cover the northeast at a high enough signal level for urban use from the midwest.

……

(Yes there was indeed a bit more to this … I’ll not bore everybody with that part of it)

Bob