[time-nuts] Lab upgrade

Jason Ball jason at ball.net
Sun Jul 26 17:49:42 EDT 2015

Thanks for that Bob.

>From the circuit diagram the path to ground appears to be on either the 3v
the 5v lines that are fed via this fuse.   When I disconnect the power
supply from the rest of the system the fuse doesn't blow which suggests the
fault is in the logic board, of course it could simply mean that connector
completes the circuit.

I'll buzz out the pins on  the connnector there and see if I can find the
probably short and let people know.

Cheers
Jason.

--
Teach your kids Science, or somebody else will :/

jason at ball.net
vk2vjb at google.com <vk2flnx at google.com>
callsign: vk2vjb