[time-nuts] Lab upgrade

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Sun Jul 26 19:29:50 EDT 2015

And I have seen them without scorch marks - the tatalums are especially
prone to failing with a dead short.

Use an ohmeter to confirm that the 10V is shorted to ground and then use a
soldering iron and lift one leg of the cap until you find it (them all).

20-30 years is about the magic number.  I am also into electronic music and
lots of people just go ahead and re-cap an instrument if it is that old -
cuts the hassle-factor by several orders of magnitude.

Dave