[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt CPR?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Jul 28 19:28:18 EDT 2015

Hi

If you dig into “things Trimble” they pretty much *never* publish info on what is
inside their designs. They actually go to great lengths both with software and hardware
to keep things out of the public domain. One example is the odd labeling on the TBolt
OCXO. Other than what can easily be read off of chips, there is not a lot of information
about the TBolt wiring.

Bob