[time-nuts] Just When You Thought It Was Safe ....

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Jul 30 17:09:11 EDT 2015

It is a common fishing technique, and the guy has done this
several times over the last year, or so.

When his sales dry up, he drops the price to $100, and then
waits for a sale....  I'm pretty sure that he monitors this
group for news of the new low price to leak out... and then
quickly he bops the price back up to $150.

I considered buying one about two such casts ago, and missed
the low price point... and then decided that I didn't really
need to play this game with the seller.

-Chuck Harris