[time-nuts] TymServe 2100 OCXO (MTI 240-0530-D)

Andrew Cooper acooper at keck.hawaii.edu
Wed Jun 3 15:49:47 EDT 2015

Keep us updated on any progress (or pitfalls here).  I just installed our new MicroSemi S350's a few minutes ago;) and pulled a couple TS2100's out of the rack.  We would like to update these and have one of the Heol GPS units on order.  Ours have OXCO's already, so it should just be the GPS.

Andrew