[time-nuts] FE-5680A commands

EB4APL eb4apl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:29:41 EDT 2015

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has the full command set for this Rb
oscillator.  I know that FE-5680A means very different things and some
commands are unit type dependent, but I think that there should be
commands to monitor some health data, something similar to the LPRO-101
and FRS-C which have analog outputs of the lamp and oscillator voltages.
Also since this unit has a 1PPS output, maybe a means of steering it is
built in.
I have the FE-5680A Calibrator program by Bob Campbell VK4XV, but it
only uses the offset commands, maybe others have developed other
programs or at least have the command info.

Regards,
Ignacio EB4APL