[time-nuts] potential source for cheap copy of labview

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Jun 20 14:01:33 EDT 2015

Hi Bob:

That's exactly the question I had yesterday.  I was a certified LabView programmer and yesterday was thinking about
having a local computer store making me a WIN 3.1 computer so I could run my old LV code and write some new code.  I may
still do that, but for now I have the $50 LV Home Bundle on order.  Yes IEEE-488 is supported. For details and links
see: http://www.prc68.com/I/LabVIEW.html

PS the student bundle is about $30.
Mail_Attachment --
Have Fun,