[time-nuts] HP 3586A documents

Dave Daniel kc0wjn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 14:38:05 EDT 2015

I have recently acquired a used HP 3586A.

Awhile back, in 2013, there was a thread that discussed the availability
of Mr. Bill Feldman's "A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR USING THE HP3586A.pdf",
which I have found on the BAMA website. However, as pointed out in the
earlier thread, the schematics for the various accessories are not
contained in the document.

Has anyone since found the relevant PDF files (I believe that they are
named C1-C2.PDF, C3.PDF).

There was also, apparently, a list of caps that should be replaced in
this instrument. If anyone has a copy of that, it would be very useful
to me.

Thanks
DaveD