[time-nuts] potential source for cheap copy of labview

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Wed Jun 24 03:49:15 EDT 2015

If you'll put an arduino in as a controller, Makerrplot is a really nice
interface, and really cost effective and easy to use.  Can also be used on
'net devices and rs232.  Robot Basic will do rs232 and 'net and is free.
Don

paul swed
> Have the eval license up and operating with the NI simple LED test. It
> works.
> I can easily see how you could use this to create a nice GUI for some sort
> of control project.
> Regards
> Paul
> WB8TSL
>
> On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Jim Lux <jimlux at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> On 6/21/15 11:28 AM, Don Latham wrote:
>>
>>> Just for fun, went to the site.  $149 for basic, but by the time I added
>>> all
>>> the toolboxes I thought (!) I needed, I was over $750. sigh.
>>> Don
>>>

>> Hence the popularity of the student license (or Octave)

"Noli sinere nothos te opprimere"

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLC
17850 Six Mile Road