[time-nuts] O/T: Help requested

Antonio A. S. Magalhaes asmagal at fc.up.pt
Sun Jun 28 11:56:09 EDT 2015

Dear Attila,

Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately, I found too many difficulties with
Amazon.com, with my Visa card, with my bank and
with PayPal, simply because I moved recently from
my country (Portugal) to Brazil. This is a shame
on the so-called "Communications Era".

I gave up my intention to buy the book, until more
clever and favourable conditions become.

Anyway, I am very pleased with the attention and
friendly good will received from members of the list.

Kind regrads,
---
Antonio A.S. Magalhaes