[time-nuts] Help with my ADEV measurement setup

Dan Watson watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 20:05:20 EDT 2015

I tried both the PPS and the 10MHz signal on channel 1, with the 10MHz DUT
on channel 2. Tom emailed me and it turns out the software was not
detecting the units correctly from the serial string. (What are 6 powers of
ten between friends, right? :) ) Likely a settings mistake on my part, I
sent him a screen cap to see what's up.

None the less, I manually enter the time units and was able to plot some
data. I attached a new screen cap. How does this look?

Thanks

Dan