[time-nuts] Recording mains frequency/phase [WAS: No GPSsatellites]

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Sun Mar 1 02:18:20 EST 2015

Dave,

That's cool. I am the dot just above the US / Canada border and just
below the Ontario/Quebec border in Eastern Ontario.

There are many (many) documents that can found using Google on the
subject of power grids and frequency and monitoring. I have only been
able to read through only a small handful. An interesting application of
time and frequency measurement.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc