[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt NMEA ?

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:00:04 EST 2015

Tim,

It shouldn't be too hard to modify the code for my Thunderbolt monitor to make it into a TSIP->NMEA converter. The last version of the kit has a uC with two serial ports. I m out of the kits at the moment but I have a few spare boards left over.

Don't have time to write the code at the moment, but I have released the source code for the kit.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr HD 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.