[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt NMEA ?

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:44:09 EST 2015

The code is in C and Silabs has small dev kits (Toolsticks) that cost $10 to which you need to add $18 for the programming dongle. A little more expensive than an Arduino, or less, depending on where you buy it...

To that you need to add a MAX232 (or two serial-TTL adapters at $4 each or so on ebay) and you are in business.

Total cost about the same as a dedicated GPS receiver with antenna and NMEA output. Choose your poison :)

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr HD 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.