[time-nuts] Lady Heather

Dave Mallery dave.mallery at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:47:58 EDT 2015

Lady Heather lives on linux (ubuntu 14-10,  amd64)!

as usual, the serial line connection to COM1 lived up to its reputation for
stubbornness.
i have to change the ownership of /dev/ttyS0 back to my username after
every boot.

previously, i had one of those lil 2-line displays from china.  now i am
drowning in numbers.

did anyone ever document the screen?

many thanks

dave k5en