[time-nuts] Obscure HP T/F instruments in ebay.fr

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Fri Mar 20 02:13:39 EDT 2015

Before the Keysight split, there was an Agilent
museum at HQ in Santa Clara.  It was packed full
of interesting old HP stuff and even had a part
time archivist.  I'm now retired and don't know
what became of this museum in the split.
I feel I got out while the getting was good.

Rick Karlquist N6RK
HP/Agilent 1979-2014