[time-nuts] Some observations of the BG7T BL GPSDO

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Mar 22 07:38:12 EDT 2015

Hi John,

On 03/21/2015 08:14 AM, John Miles wrote:
> See performance plots, data files, and summary at
> http://www.ke5fx.com/gpscomp.htm .   Thanks to Bob, W7AVK for the loan of
> the unit for testing!  Would be curious to know if anyone else has
> encountered a similar frequency error, or if the issue I saw was unique to
> this particular example.

Fashinating error. Any details anywhere about how these are built?

A quick search came up with nothing.

Is this a FLL design?

There seems to be a somewhat caotic beat pattern in there, look how the
phase has relatively flat parts where it seems to be on-track, which
naturally is when it has it's high frequency periods near the 0 mark.

Links to the build?

Cheers,
Magnus