[time-nuts] Need advice for multilateration setup

Robert Watzlavick rocket at watzlavick.com
Thu Mar 26 22:31:40 EDT 2015

I've already integrated an onboard IMU (Analog Devices ADIS16xxx) but
they have a lot of drift, especially in a high-g environment.  I plan to
record the raw IMU data to a flash card and assuming I can recover the
card intact, I'll use it to tune a Kalman filter algorithm for the
future version that will have active control.

I understand your point - it is a complicated solution but that's some
of the fun of the project, trying out new ideas and learning new concepts.

-Bob