[time-nuts] Another Philipe Patek clock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 08:44:36 EDT 2015

Absolutely correct on the batteries. It depends on the type. My experience
has been varied. Yes they leak but if they leak and do not spray around the
cleanups much easier and just to the area of the batteries. If they were on
charge and went they tend to vent vapor. Thats a serious effort to fix as
it gets all over everything.
I have had some nightmares. But all can be fixed.
I hope you do get the unit and that we all get to see more pix. Also
keeping my fingers crossed it was a external battery only.
Good luck
Paul.
WB8TSL