[time-nuts] TimeLab + sr620

lincoln lincoln at ampmonkeys.com
Mon May 4 01:28:17 EDT 2015

Hello,
	I've taken a first pass at using TimeLab over the weekend. I wasn't able to get it to work with my SRS sr 620 over RS232.   I know that the com port / serial cable and counter are working. I can open terminal, talk to the counter, and make a measurement. When I setup a measurement in TimeLab If I hit  the "monitor" button I don't see any activity. If I start the measurement, Time lab never gets past trying to establish communication with the counter. I'm sure its my fault.

Any thoughs?

thanks

Lincoln