[time-nuts] Tymserve 2100 thinks it's 1995?

Bob Kupiec bobkupiec at comcast.net
Mon May 4 09:16:06 EDT 2015

It's not you, it's the TS2100.

I have the same issue.  Looks like this may be the end of life for
this unit unless Datum/Symmetricom creates a patch.  I saw the issue
start around May  2 21:05 EDT.

The time shows 619315200 seconds behind:
619315200/60/60/24/7 = 1024 weeks.

It did seem like the leap second issue was no longer a problem tho,
the seconds were no longer mismatched. :-/