[time-nuts] TS2100 thinks it's 1995...

Bob Martin k6rtm at comcast.net
Mon May 4 12:54:51 EDT 2015

Middle of the night I had a worry this was a rollover bug... And that seems to be confirmed, 1024 weeks.

As I mentioned in an electronic conversation with another TS2100 user, I have the feeling our TS2100s have turned into turnips.

Well, I can use the 1U space in that rack... Don't recall what processor they use in the thing, but life is too short to go digging through decades old assembly code.

I will miss the IRIG time display mounted above my main LCDs though. While the time is accurate (well, it's off a second due the TS2100 leap pending bug), the day of the year is off by a bit.

--bob k6rtm